Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Ta Da!! We have curtains!

I thought I was actually going to lose my mind. After buying not one, not two, but THREE sets of drapes/curtains, I have finally found a set that actually matches the comforter set in the middle bedroom. We have indeed lived in NB for over a year now, and the neighbors are still looking at the black and white Raiders blanket that used to cover my window when I first started working nights. Back to the curtains....I bought one set at Wal-Mart. The brown was too dark and the cream too light. Set #2 came from Target. The turquoise was too dark and the cream just right. Set #3 came from Target ONLINE, mind you I had a 1cm x 1cm square of the picture of the color I was choosing, to choose from. And what'dya know? They worked! And after I took the other sets back to Wally World and Target, I now have about $80 in cash in my wallet. (Good thing Tyler doesn't even know this blog exists, or my wallet would be empty already!)

Wonder what I'll do with all that extra dough......hmmmm.

2 comments:

  1. $80 = 6 boxes of wine and 2 bags of cubed cheese :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LMAO. I JUST NOW read your comment. Guess what I'm drinking right this very minute?!?!?!

    ReplyDelete

The Menards

The Menards
9.8.7. What a wonderful day :)

About Me

Recently Read Books

  • Odd Thomas
  • Brother Odd

Followers