Friday, June 5, 2009

Can't sleep....again.

Well, it's now 4:27am and I've been sitting here for about 2.5 hours. Everyone else (Tyler, Oscar, Riley and Carly) are all properly snoring, and yet Without a Trace is my only company. I was on call tonite for work, and when I called about 2pm, I was told that I was going to be needed. Well, about 5:30pm, when I was getting dressed, I got the phone call saying, nevermind. We don't need you. GREAT! Oh well. So I was able to spend an evening with the hubby, but I knew it was going to end up like this.

Went to Schlitterbahn today. First time as a season pass holder. YAY! Good friend Crystal and her family were there also. They have 2 kids so they're able to show me all the side-entrances, etc. to get around the tourists. WHOOP for being a local! Only need to go about 3 or 4 more times before the season pass has paid for it's self. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

The Menards

The Menards
9.8.7. What a wonderful day :)

About Me

Recently Read Books

  • Odd Thomas
  • Brother Odd

Followers